Building the website that is 'search engine friendly' also involves:
- Validating the HTML coding can make the difference on whether or not your website will be accessible to ALL potential customers
- Putting it all together in a format that displays your site across multiple platforms, browsers, and monitors
- Research and testing for keywords and descriptions will place your website in the proper position with the search engines
- Knowledge of successfull marketing on the Internet
- Keeping up with is happening in the search engine and directory arena
We specialize in putting small businesses on the Internet in a professional
manner, in a website that is custom fitted to your business and your Internet needs.
If you already have a website, we can work with you for your website makeover. Odds are, it will require some changes to your website. After all,
if your current website met all your needs for Internet Marketing and Search Engine positioning, you wouldn't be looking for help in this area!
We are flexible, and more than happy to work out any combination of Internet marketing features that you need.
- Search Engine Optimization costs will vary, depending on your needs.
- Each website is evaluated individually.
- You should expect that it will require changes to your current website's HTML coding.
- We may add site menu pages to your website, if that will be helpful.
Some examples are:
Review and critique of your current website and report of what could/should be done to make your website search engine optimized.|
Review and critique of your current website and report of what could/should be done to make your website search engine optimized.
HTML template(s) (limit 2, if needed) created with instructions for your webmaster to use the template and transfer all the current information into the new template pages.|
Review and critique of your current website and report of what needs to be done to make your website search engine optimized.
HTML template(s) (limit 4, if needed) created and current site's content (up to 100 pages) transferred to the new template pages.
Hand submission (up to 100 pages) to the top 5 search engines, and monitoring/resubmitting to those search engines for 6 months.
Hand sumission to Open Directory (DMOZ), and 6 months of monitoring of the listing.
Prepare the information that would be submitted to Yahoo. Actual Yahoo submission is additional, and requires a credit card # belonging to the business/website owner,
as there is an annual, recurring, fee that Yahoo requires.
A report on your site's search engine positioning is provided before we start, based on your current log files that you will provide (or allow us access to), and also at the end
of six months based on the website's log files that you provide (or allow us access to). Note: If we do not have access to the site's log files, these reports cannot be done.
When you want to discuss your business' needs for Internet and Off Line Marketing, please let us know what you have in mind